7.30.2007

aline yamada.



Today's illustration spotlight: Aline "Yumi" Yamada. Aline is another artist I found through Etsy (isn't that where I find just about everything these days?). Though originally from Brazil, she now creates her adorable artwork in the midwest, using the natural world, modern design, and childhood monsters as her inspiration. Prints of her work can be purchased from her shop, thoughtfully printed on Legion and Hahnemuehle paper (museum-quality).

You can also view her blog here for frequent updates.



2 comments:

  1. I love Aline's artwork! I just recently discovered her shop as well, and I am totally smitten with her designs.

    P.S. - I love what you've done with your blog's layout. It looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...