7.31.2009

etsy finds of the week.



1. a bear-like object. from every eskimo ($24), 2. Cosmic cutting board and trivet from Wook Wordworking ($27), and 3. Filming Ferns from Jeremy Miranda ($30)



4. Ribcage with Heart from xlessthan3 ($9), 5. mama - apron portrait - original painting from black fence ($275), and 6. Superb tea ACEO from Tabitha Emma ($4.50)



7. STATES UNITED from Beauchamping ($75), 8. Letters to you - matchbox art from paperiaarre ($23), and 9. Adriatic Sea Wood Brooch/Pin from 60s UK Puzzle from ME2 Designs ($20)

7 comments:

  1. Always a joy to see what you find on Etsy. I especially like the Adriatic Sea pin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that We the People heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the little bear brings a tear to my eye he's so cute! lovely finds as always. thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for including my bear-like object! it really turned around a very bad day for me. i'm so pleased and flattered and blushing...

    beep beep. all the best. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love number 6 - love taking a look at your etsy finds of the week - you've got good taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 'bear-like object' is too cute. It looks like a badger to me, and I'm a big fan of badgers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...