5.16.2012

INTERIOR INSPIRATION : DOING-IT-YOURSELF.

I feel like I have been slacking in doing any projects for a long while now. Come fall, when both kids will actually be in school (!!), I think it's going to be time to really start working on my home using some creativity. I adore seeing how well others put things together and add their own clever & artistic touches in their spaces. It's time to put my hands to work again...

Sources (from top to bottom): THE IMAGE IS FOUND, Rue, Wednesday, Lo Bjurulf, Design*Sponge, Geninne, sfgirlbybay, The New York Times, Piet Hein Eek, Worthpoint, and elsie marley.

5 comments:

  1. I love these photographs! So creative!

    http://missimogensmith.blogspot.co.uk


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great inspiration. I really like the block coloured kitchen units.....mmm fancy doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!!

    cheers from Buenos aires.
    lulu.

    my blog is www.beish.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these ideas! The cut suitcase wall decor looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the collage in the first picture. I was thinking of doing one with the regular rectangular frame. But this is something different. Thanks for sharing the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...