6.14.2012

COLLECTIONS : CRAZY CAT LADY.



Because, if you haven't figured it out by now, I am one. Are you a member of this club as well?

1. Feline Karma Dress ($148), 2. Kittens art print 5x7 ($10), 3. Cat Live Without Necklace ($49.99), 4. CHESHIRE CAT PERFECT SIDE PLATE, RORY DOBNER (£36), 5. Pinback Button Pack: Kitten Pals ($8), 6. Jonathan Adler - Kitty Cat Salt & Pepper Set ($32.98), 7. Tea cat brooch ($21), 8. Sunday Market Tote in Cat ($55.99), 9. Kitty Brooch ($30), 10. STRIPE CAT BRALET ($24), and 11. Follow Your Dreams Gum ($1.39)

5 comments:

  1. Indeed I am! What a fun round-up...thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cat finds. I've always had a cat (and a dog). Our lovely cat Haru is named after the main character in the film "The Cat Returns" (a great cat film).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I want it alllllllll. Such a great round up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a look at one of my favourite blogs & the latest apt post! So Purrr-fect...

    http://agirlastyle.com/2012/06/kitties-and-cats/

    love from @SophieOsborne1 X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...