Just some pretty goodies for a blah Tuesday afternoon...
1. Double Peter Pan Collar Lace Dress in Peach ($59.90), 2. Garden Party Ascot Bow ($30), 3. Dish & Hand Castile Soap ($27.95), 4. Retro Floral Frame Sunglasses ($19.90), 5. SILVER ROSES METALLIC LEATHER POUCH ($35), 6. DIP DYE PLACEMAT ($8), 7. Colored Feathers - 8x10 photograph ($25), 8. Fear The Sea Flask ($36)
- Make some colorful springtime lanterns out of paper plates.
- Fancy florals for your desktop.
- This bride (and wedding) is so darn pretty.
- Create a mini succulent planter oasis.
- This pizza must be cooked this week.
- I'm really sad I missed this Portland rainbow the other day.
- Super simple silhouette Easter eggs.
- My friend Ashley has the best style.
- Go green and geometric with your nails.
- A super easy washi tape home project.
- Mix a springtime cocktail.
- I would totally live in this converted waffle factory.
- More adorable daily style.
- My close friend Margaret takes beautiful pictures: her recent photoshoot is so sexy and stunning.
- Crown braids are so pretty.
- Rainbow pancakes would brighten up my day.
- The cutest baby birthday party.
- This Easter craft is so cute- I love bunny ears.
- Bri's new living room is gorgeous.
- Get crafty and make a geometric beaded necklace.
- The best March DIY projects.
- I love the idea of having an Easter egg decorating party with a bunch of talented people.
- Who doesn't love breakfast?
Mornin', sunshines! Just a reminder: if you haven't voted for me in the JDR Blogging Awards, I would very much appreciate it if you would. You don't need to sign up for anything- just click on Design is Mine under "interior design" and that's it! Thank you, thank you!
It's the time of year we can say goodbye to winter greys and whites, and say hello to a whole lotta color.
Sources (from top to bottom): Steven Womack, Simple Dreams, Paulina Baez, Matthias Heiderich, Elgarbo Art, Franiuk, Color Me Katie, Monster Riot, Design des Troy, and Marimekko.
Good evening! I hope you had a glorious weekend. If you live in Portland, I want to share a brand new spot in town: Eve in Eden, a bridal shop now open in the back of Eden, one of my favorite boutiques in town. The new shop features non-traditional bridal goods: dresses, jewelry, headpieces, and bags, both vintage and designed by local artists. Also, how pretty are these photographs from the lookbook, shot by Eric Rose? (Eve in Eden in located at 221 NW 11th Ave., Portland, OR)
For all the tattoo lovers out there... which of you lovely readers have some (and what are they)? I just realized I've hit twenty. I think I have a love affair with ink.
Tattoo artists (from top to bottom): Alice Carrier (Portland, OR), Philippe Fernandez, Esther Garcia (Chicago, IL), Liam Sparkes (London, UK), Allyson Bennett (Portland OR), Dodie (Lyon, France), Marcin Aleksander Surowiec (Warsaw, Poland), Stefan Sinclair (Auckland, New Zealand), and Valentin Hirsch (Berlin, Germany).
Home State Personalized Return Address Stamp from Paper Pastries ($60)
Cat Print Shirt from Supayana ($59)
Mini Gold Triangles Bunting Bracelet from Ampris Loves ($25)
Rusty Fox from Celapiu ($115)
1950s Vintage Dress - Shades of Brown Stripes Sundress from Vintage Frocks of Fancy ($180)
Starlette Sparkler // Onyx from Giant Dwarf ($18)
Meow Tote Bag from Society 6 ($18)
Lampshade made of wood with cut-outs from Min-Jon ($371)
Glitter Oxfords from Madewell ($129.99)
Pirate Printed Tights Narwhal Tattoos from Teja Jamilla ($25.65)
- Some more pretty desktop candy.
- Make some knit cloud pillows for your home.
- Check out this amazing Instagram breakfast art.
- I love me a good bundt cake, especially one with booze.
- What kid wouldn't want a space dog piñata?
- Madly in love with Katie's lenticular art collection.
- A fabulous simple papercut tutorial.
- Ice cream cone garland for the win!
- I adored seeing Andrea's Wanderlust window display in person. So colorful and perfect for the arrival of spring.
- To do: print out some free vintage posters.
- This photo series is sweet.
- I've really been into the idea of playing old-fashioned parlous games with friends.
- Just some more pattern love.
- Gonna have to make some cat magnets for the fridge.
- Blood orange margaritas- yum yum yum.
- This handwriting statement wall looks pretty incredible.
Patterns that pop = a fine lookin' home. I love them.
Sources (from top to bottom): A Beautiful Mess, Zilverblauw, House & Garden, the boo and the boy, Jasna Janekovic, DigsDigs, Boråstapeter, Apartment Therapy, Bibelotte, and A Beautiful Mess.