6.12.2013

COLLECTIONS : MINTY GREEN.



I'm thinking that mint is going to be my color for the season. It makes me think of retro trailers, vw bugs, and waffle cones of mint chip ice cream- totally perfect for the summertime.

1. A Whole New Twirl Dress ($124.99), 2. Old Havana Dinnerware ($12-$18), 3. Vintage Retro Fan ($102.82), 4. Vintage, Retro Typewriter Green, You're Just My Type Quote ($23), 5. Mint Dog Brooch ($26), 6. Joy and Merri-mint Flat ($57.99), 7. Chevron Native iPhone Case ($11.99), 8. 1 Roll of Mint Green and White Pinstripe Masking Tape ($4), 9. Milk Bottle Basket (£25), and 10. Vintage Metal Tray Mint Green Dogwood ($14)

4 comments:

  1. I love your Minty Green collection! Thanks so much for including my Typewriter Print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad minty green came back in style... I have soooooo many shirts in this color. LOVE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...