12.10.2013

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE WEEK : GIFTS FOR YOUR SPECIAL GIRL.



Welcome to day two of Holiday Gift Guide Week! As a follow-up to my dude's post yesterday featuring gifts for men, here are some ideas for gifts to give that special lady in your life.

1. Love is blind Print 8 x 11.5 ($22), 2. Diana F+ with Flash in True Blue ($89, sale), 3. triangle drop necklace ($32), 4. Suippo Brass Bangles ($128), 5. Volume Two by She & Him LP ($21.99), 6. Never Stop Dreaming - Limited Edition Stretched Canvas Quote Art Print ($45), 7. Lush Stone Ring ($14), 8. Poetry Podium Dress ($54.99), 9. Wonderland Moth Ornament ($16), and 10. Made of Win Banner Brooch - Made to Order ($16)

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I love the she and him album x
    www.lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not mind getting any of these for Christmas! Love the necklace the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh!! :)
    I follow your blog since a quite long time, and I see that now you are featuring one of my prints!
    Thank you!
    Sara (teconlene)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...