11.26.2014

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE : FOR YOUR BEST LADY FRIEND.



This gift guide is for the ladies in our lives who give the best advice, take us out for drinks when we feel hellish, and will listen to our longest rants without complaint. We are thankful for you. (Psst, Amy, I am talking to you.)

1. Vintage Enameled Pegasus Necklace ($22), 2. Goodlife Key Tags - Totally ($6), 3. Izola Jasmine Candle ($35), 4. Wooden Owl and Pussycat Brooch (AU $22.45), 5. Adorn Jewelry Holder, 6. Lovely Rabbit Pattern Cardigan ($24), 7. A5 A4 "Be my friend" ($12.84), 8. Pennant - Do Your Best ($36), 9. Two-Headed Boy Collar Pin with Chain ($31), and 10. Friendship Rectangular Tray ($66)

2 comments:

  1. I love that bunny sweater - but I think I would love it more if I wasn't worried it was a knockoff of an artist I follow - Fifi Lapin. This isn't in her store (though she has some super cute stuff) http://fifi-lapin.blogspot.com/ I just don't want to support a company profiting off another designer's idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kari- Thanks for your concern! My guess is that is it her design that she did for the company, since she has designed for quite a few big-name companies (Forever 21, Petit Bateu, etc.)- but I am going to look into it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...